Coronavirus Update: We are ensuring it is Business as usual here at Fowler Revolution…
Given the recent outbreak of COVID-19 we are ensuring everything remains in place to continue to offer our unrivalled customer service and support. As key workers looking after hundreds of Care Homes, Hotels, Laundrettes, Vets and Holiday Parks across the UK we are continuing to offer national coverage to all those in critical need.
Our customers and staff’s safety are paramount and we will continue to follow government guidelines during this unprecedented time. For all our customers that require critical care; whether it be emergency repairs, gas checks or essential replacement appliances we are on hand throughout the entire UK.
In order not to aid the spread of Coronavirus we are asking our customers to only use our services when absolutely necessary. For those that require an engineer to attend site; see below a list of processes we have put in place to ensure the visit is completed as safely as possible:
- Issued hand sanitiser to all our field engineers
- All engineers advised on social distancing guidelines
- Enabled remote working capability for all staff
- Limited all non-essential travel
- Van Stock replenished daily to increase first time fix rate
- Parts stock levels been increased to ensure best possible service delivery for our customers
Mobile Ozone Infection Control
Fowler Revolution are specialists in commercial laundry and catering equipment. We have now introduced two new products to aid in your disinfection requirements. Click here for full details
***we currently have some stock remaining although this is limited due to popular demand***